What is AirHush?
The finished product from more than a decade of cutting-edge research, AirHush panels are the perfect new method for combating noise pollution. Easy to assemble and highly mobile, they can be configured on the fly to create booths, walls, boxes or bespoke shapes however needed.
Until now, most traditional methods of sound control relied on mass to work; often expensive, invasive and permanent. AirHush is a patented Inflatable Sound Attenuation Technology (ISAT): a transparent inflatable core which is far lighter, cheaper to ship and easier to assemble and reuse. With it, we now offer a greener, more versatile and economic product than ever before.
AirHush panels have been developed as the modern-age solution for a highly accessible product to combat noise pollution. Just like building blocks, the modular panels configure into different shapes to create sound control for a broad range of needs. The applications are almost limitless - with AirHush you can create booths, walls, boxes or even rooms.
AirHush Air Room
Even large sound isolation rooms are a breeze to make thanks to the clever airfilled AirHush panels - far lighter than traditional solid options.
These lightweight quick-build booths are easily transportable and take acoustic management to the next level with incredible performance.
- Modular build for unlimited reusability
- Air-filled panels weigh little and let light through
- Highly configurable to meet many uses
- Dedicated high quality accessories available
- Superior Inflatable Sound Attenuation Technology
- Can be used anywhere from film locations and schools to studios and events
- Renders expensive and heavy traditional methods obsolete
- Breaks down for convenient storage and shipping