BNC Connector Rear Twist Large Cable Connector
The rearTWIST Large BNC cable connector is designed for large cable diameters as used on long runs and high data rates (HD).
Like all Neutrik BNCs it offers a true 75 O design and is perfectly suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high density applications.
Belden 7731A (ANH), Draka 1.6/7.3AF, RG 11, Klotz V16/72, Canford SDV-HD, Nexans HF 75 1,6/7,2 02Y(ST)C(ST)H
Pin: 1.75 mm (hex)
Shield: 9.73 mm (hex)
Features & Benefits:
- RearTWIST Principle locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot (Patent DE 100 48507)
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the head of the connector might be an issue. These connectors turn from the back and not the front.
- True 75 O design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation. Guarantees a lifetime of min. 1000 mating cycles
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Excellent cable protection and retention