- Award for Innovation - Plasa08 Show
- The ConvertCon, the worlds first unisex XLR
- With all the benefits of the XLR XX series
- Has easy selectable gender - converted by sliding the housing back and forth.
- Rated current per contact: 16 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc
- Shell plating: Nickel
- Cable O.D: 3.5 - 8.0 mm
- Wire size: max. 2.5 mm
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Priced per connector: available in any quantity
- Packing information: Box quantity = 50
Does the connector come with screws for screwing into the rack panel?
Penn Elcom Online Replies:
The Neutrik connectors do not come with screws but you can buy the product here: https://www.pennelcomonline.com/au/Neutrik-Plastite-Screw-29-x-8--x100--for-plastic-connectors-A-SCREW-1-8-BAG-of-100/m-4496.aspx