EtherCON Cable Connector Cat6A Nickel Plating
The set NE8MX6 consists of a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6A compliant RJ45 plug. The set is suitable for a cable diameter range of 7 mm to 9.5 mm and wire gauge of AWG 27 to 22 solid or stranded wire.
The etherCON cable connector carriers upgrade a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Two different versions allow the protection of already assembled or unassembled RJ45 connectors.
Cable O.D.: 4.5mm / 3/16" - 8mm / 5/16"
Features & Benefits:
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs
- Rugged die-cast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors
- Allows assembly of pre-assembled or non pre-assemble conventional RJ45 cables (see table)
- Accessories include colour coded boots in 9 standard colours
IMPORTANT: Cable connectors do not include RJ 45 plug. RJ 45 cable assembly must be provided by end-user.