Neutrik Panel mount receptacle with IDC 110 punch down terminals. D-sized metal flange with the secure latching system.
- Max. panel thickness 4 mm/ 0.157"
- Includes 2 mounting screws.
- Frequency bandwidth: 1 - 100 MHz
- Number of contacts: 8
- Rated current: 1.5 A
- AWG: 26 - 20
- Dielectric strength: 1000 V ac rms
- Contact resistance: < 10 m
- Insulation resistance: > 500 M
- Category 5e
Does the connector come with screws for screwing into the rack panel?
Penn Elcom Online Replies:
The Neutrik connectors do not come with screws but you can buy the product here: https://www.pennelcomonline.com/au/Neutrik-Plastite-Screw-29-x-8--x100--for-plastic-connectors-A-SCREW-1-8-BAG-of-100/m-4496.aspx