MiniCON Female Insert
Female insert for cable connectors
12 pole Miniature Connector. Modular very compact design. Up to 12 snap-in contacts per connector. Push-pull self-locking system. Precisely machined and robust all metal design. Gold plated contacts, crimp or solder. Excellent protection for a wide range of cable diameter.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy assembly: Contact soldering / crimping in disassembled condition avoids awkward wiring of high density contacts.
- Up to 12 contacts selectable.
- Push-pull self-locking system.
- Rugged, precisely machined all metal design.
- Gold plated contacts.
- The male and female insert can be assembled in the cable connector and chassis housing.
- Receptacles for vertical and horizontal PCB mounting.
- Number of contacts: 1 - 12 user selectable
- Rated current: 3 A per contact
- Rated voltage: 50 V ac
- Dielectric strength: 1000 V dc
- Contact resistance: = 8 m
- Insulation resistance after damp heat test: > 500 M