NeutriCON Female Insert
The modular system of the miniCON series offers the possibility to assemble a desired connector from a wide range of various parts. Including additional parts for special versions (e.g. cable connector extension, crimp set, ...).
The neutriCON connectors are designed for multipin/industrial applications in harsh and demanding environment. The very robust all metal circular connector offers easy and screwless assembly, flexible part combination and a push-pull locking mechanism.
Features & Benefits:
- Contact configuration can be selected from 1 to 8 contacts
- Easy assembly: Contact soldering / crimping in disassembled condition avoids awkward wiring of high density contacts.
- Precise and robust all metal housing
- Push-pull self-locking system
- Coding system possible (polarization)
- Neutrik Female insert for cable connector and receptacle.
- Number of contacts: 1 - 8 user selectable
- Rated current
- Solder contact: 7.5A
- Crimp contact: 5A
- Rated voltage (VDE 0110, section A): 50 V ac
- NeutriCON modular system circular connector
- The male and female insert can be assembled in the cable connector and chassis housing.
- Easy fast screwless assembly.
- Push-pull self locking system.
- Very robust, all metal housing.