Jack Plug Mono Right Angle Black Body Disassembled Disassembled Bulk Pack
2 pole right-angle
1/4 professional phone plug
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4 plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits:
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4 plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact
- Disassembled Box Of 100 Pieces