SpeakON 2 Pole Chassis D Flange
The speakON panel mount connectors are the standard chassis connectors for loudspeaker / amplifier interconnections. They feature a unique metal locking system, making contact only once fully locked. The Speakon receptacles are robust, versatile and easy to terminate with either flat tab (Faston) or screw terminals, pcb mount or soldering. They are available in 2, 4 and 8 pole configuration utilizing D size or G size panel cutout. The chassis connectors are airtight for audio applications (leakage 30 cm3/s at 10 kPa differential pressure) unless otherwise stated.
Features & Benefits:
- Neutrik 2 pole chassis connector.
- D-size flange. Does not inter-mate with the 4-pole cable connector.
- Rated current per contact: 30 Amp rms continuous
- Rated current per contact: 40 Amp audio signal, duty cycle 50 %
- Dielectric strength: 4kV peak
- Rated voltage: 250V (Insulation)
- Wiring: flat tabs for 3/16in (FASTON 4.8 x 0.5 mm) or soldering
Priced per connector: available in any quantity
Packing information: Box quantity = 100