XLR 3 Pin Male Chassis Switching Contacts Vertical PCB
3 pole male XLR receptacle
Grounding: separate ground contact to mating connector shell and front panel
Vertical PCB mount
The switching contacts are activated by the mating connector offering the possibility to indicate, monitor and control the mated connection. The switch provides a normal open and normal closed contact.
The BA Series is the more economical version of the B Series with circumferential metal flange featuring EMC and RF shielding and mechanical robustness.
Features & Benefits:
- More economical version of B Series, same size and featuring highest packing density
- Metal mounting flange featuring continuous circumferential ground contact to chassis for best EMC and RF protection
- Fitted with changeover switch
- Normally open, normally closed (NO - NC) contact
- Switch activated by inserting the cable connector