XLR 5 Pin Male Cable
5 pole male cable connector with nickel housing and silver contacts.
Male connector with improved locking recess without window, more stringent housing increases durability.
The next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
Features & Benefits:
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc die-cast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- Rated current per contact: 7.5 A
- Rated voltage: 50 V
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc
- Cable O.D: 3.5 - 8.0 mm
- Wire size: max. 2.5 mm
- Wiring: Solder contacts
- Shell plating: Nickel
Priced per connector: available in any quantity
Packing information: Box quantity = 100
Coloured rings and boots available for coding or identification