XLR 5 Pin Male Chassis A Series
Neutrik 5 pole male XLR receptacle
Vertical PCB mount
The compact XLR receptacles for audio, industrial and lighting (DMX). Coding rings ACRF in 9 different colors.
Picture shows ACRF2 Red, normal is black.
The new `State of the Art` receptacle. Smallest size / highest packing density. New designed contacts with hard gold plating and polished contact areas. TF-contacts. Latch locking or retention spring. Available in 3, 4 and 5 pole. Variety of shell and chassis grounding facilities, direct Pin 1 to chassis ground connection available. Fastening: Self-tapping PLASTITE�* screws with thread 2.9x1.06 and tri-rondular configuration. UL recognized component.
Features & Benefits:
- Smallest XLR receptacles, highest packing density
- Plastic housing, steel latch lock
- Polished contact areas and hard gold plating
- Housing flammability UL94V-0
- Colour coding available
- Male grounding: separate ground contact to mating connector shell and front panel
- Female grounding: without ground / shell contact