CoolRaC Flight Case Exhaust Fan 80mm/ 3"
This quiet exhaust fan unit has been designed for fitting into flight case racks and enclosures; especially where the back is enclosed and the hot air is not being expelled.
These type of situations invariably cause thermal failure, as any in-boardfans are just recycling hot air. These exhaust fans are easily mounted into any style of flight case, using the same technique as fitting a socket or handle dish. They can be mounted in either horizontally or vertically.
A thermal sensor accessory, the CRC-TEMP can be Plugged into the TEMP socket. It is set to operate at 40 degrees and will reset at 30 degrees, + or - 2 degrees.
- Low Noise 22.5dBA (0.3 Sone)
- 28CFM (47.6m3/h) @2000 RPM
- High Static Pressure
- 1 x 9 Bladed 80mm Fan
- 12V DC - 200mA
- 2 x DC In/Out Sockets
- Temperature Sensor Socket
- DC in/out sockets
- 500mA world wide universal PSU supplied
- Mounting Holes align with attached fitting template
- Dimensions (OD): 178mm x 127mm x 47.5mm / 7 x 5 x 1.87
- Combined Weight 400grams
- Fluid Bearings = 2 Year Limited Warranty