Large MOL®4 Recessed Butterfly Latch in Deep Plain Dish
From Split to Hole Centre 19mm/ 3/4"
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a large recessed dish. For use on large-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers an excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish.
The fixing holes are 19mm / 3/4 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for tongue and groove edge extrusions. With a depth of only 10mm / 3/8, the shallow dish will not protrude inside the case, even when used with panels as thin as 10mm / 3/8.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking.
This new generation of MOL® latches is designed with a new cantilever automatic open / closes function. This new system makes locking and unlocking cases a whole lot easier, even with one hand or in the dark. The low-level T-Cam latch mechanism allows the latch to be almost completely flush even in a shallow 10mm / 3/8 deep dish.
The MOL4® comes with two integrated padlock brackets on each side of the latch: a simple and convenient solution to add an extra level of security.
- With MOL®4 Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5"
- Dish Height: 174mm / 6.85"
- Dish Depth: 16mm / .63"
- Offset: No
- Lockable: With Padlock Bracket
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.48kg / 1.06lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4
- Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4 + 1 15/16
- From Split to Hole Centre: 19mm / 3/4
- Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate