|Home PageFlight Case LatchesPenn Elcom MOL3 WeatherSeal Seamless Latch With Auto Clip MOL3DW||
Penn Elcom MOL3 WeatherSeal Seamless Latch With Auto Clip MOL3DW £14.54
MOL®3DW WeatherSeal™ Latch With Automatic Open/Close Function
New WeatherSeal™ technology creates seamless latches that close the lid tighter, eliminating gap. This makes it dust and water resistant and keeps contents safer from ingress when closed.
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom MOL® automatic positioning latch mounted in a large recessed dish, for use on large-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive PennBrite finish. The fixing holes are 10mm / 3/8 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for hybrid edge extrusions.
Around the globe, the MOL® name is synonymous with high quality and dependability. Invented in 1995, the MOL® range of flight case latches revolutionised the industry and redefined standards in flight case locking. This new generation of MOL® latches is designed with a cantilever automatic open / close function, making locking and unlocking cases a whole lot easier, even with one hand or in the dark.
The patented low-level T-Cam latch mechanism allows the latch to be completely flush in a 16mm deep dish.
Offset for E0 extrusion
- With Patented MOL®3 Automatic Positioning Latch System
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5" - Dish Height: 174mm / 6 7/8" - Dish Depth: 16mm / 5/8"
- Offset: Yes - Lockable: No - Finish: PennBrite - Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel - Weight: 0.44kg / 0.97lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size: - Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4" - Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4" + 1 15/16"
- From Split to Hole Centre: 10mm / 3/8" - Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16" -
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Penn Elcom Online will do our best to match any price request, simply click below
Jennifer from United States asks
Could you tell me if you have a 3D model available for this part so I can place it into my next higher assembly?
Gary from United Kingdom asks
is this available in 304 stainless steel with stainless runners