Small Valance Spanning Overlatch in Shallow Lightweight Silver Plastic Dish.
Hook Length: 20.4mm / 13/16"
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom valance spanning latch mounted in a one-part dish. This latch has a blade action which allows it to be mounted below the edge extrusion, eliminating the need to cut through the extrusion. When unlocked, the blade springs back onto the dish. The catch plate can be mounted directly onto the lids edge extrusion or onto a Lidmaker extrusion. This latch is mounted in a lightweight plastic dish, which means you can save on weight without compromising on strength. Made out of moulded ABS, they are up to 17% lighter than traditional latches. The protective ridges shield the latch from being accidentally hit or damaged.
- Hook Length from Dish Edge: 20.4mm / 13/16
- Dish Width: 86mm / 3 3/8
- Dish Height: 76mm / 3
- Dish Depth: 12mm / 1/2
- Offset: No
- Lockable: No
- Dish: Silver ABS
- Latch: Zinc Platted Steel
- Weight: 80g / 0.18lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size: 58mm x 68mm / 2 1/4 x 2 11/16
- Alternate Cut-Out: ø 68mm / 2 11/16
- Mounting Holes: 4 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 4
- Use Catch Plate L0965/CP or L0747/CP
- Use Backplate L2737/BP