|Home PageCable MicrophonePenn Elcom Tour Grade Mic Cable 6.5mm 2 Core Arctic Grade Flexible Black 4006010||
Penn Elcom Tour Grade Mic Cable 6.5mm 2 Core Arctic Grade Flexible Black 4006010 £0.95
Penn Elcom arctic tour grade (ATM) oxygen free copper (OFC) Microphone cable is a single pair 0.22mm square stranded copper plus spiral screen and cotton filler in a 6.5mm overall diameter black flexible jacket.
Penn Elcom Microphone cable has an outstanding audio performance with an ingenious construction to prevent twisting & damage to inner wires, perfect for repeated use over and over again on tour or installation. Due to its high performance and true sound quality it is used in studios all over the world.
Free sample packs available upon request. All cable is priced per metre and price breaks are available for bulk quantities.
- Extremely robust antikink construction
- Noise free design gives silent performance
- High quality oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Excellent electrical performance
PRICED PER METRE
- Brand: Penn Elcom
- Conductors: 28/0.1 (0.22mm/sq) OFC
- Insulation: Processed PE
- Lay Up: Twist with fillers
- Screen: 0.10mm OFC lapped copper
- Jacket: Soft PVC alloy
- Outer Diameter: 6.2mm
- Impedance: 72 Ohms
- Capacitance (core to core): 50pF/m at 1kHz
- Capacitance (core to screen): 110pF/m at 1kHz
- Max Conductor Resistance: 86 Ohm/km
- Weight: 0.047kg/m / 0.1036Lb/m
- Reel Sizes: 100m and 500m
- Available colours: Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Penn Elcom Online will do our best to match any price request, simply click below
Jennifer from United States asks
Could you tell me if you have a 3D model available for this part so I can place it into my next higher assembly?
Gary from United Kingdom asks
is this available in 304 stainless steel with stainless runners