Forged from high quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), CROSS 5 is a five channel crossover system that gives you unrivalled strength, abrasion resistance and flexibility, with NEW fire retardant technology.
Its ingenious design enables a wide variety of crossover combinations, whatever your cable management needs. The two elements that enable this system are the base section and the ramp section.
BASE SECTION: The base sections acts as a connector piece, from which many combinations of cross over systems can be created.
RAMP SECTION: The ramp section has a 15° angle of inclination, the optimal angle for vehicles to drive over.
• Highly tear-proof and high form stability.
• Indented channel ridges to prevent the lid bowing under pressure.
• Resistant to most oils, fats and chemicals.
• Fire retardant (DIN EN 13501-1).
• Can withstand 5 tonnes of direct pressure.
• Coloured lids can be changed.
• Fixed lid in drive over position.
• Quick and easy assembly.
• Length: 1000mm / 39.7"
• Width: 370mm / 14.57"
• Width of x2 base pieces side by side: 800mm / 31.5"
• Height: 58mm / 2.28"
• Weight: 12kg/26.46lb
• Cable channels: width 40mm / 1.57", height 44mm / 1.73"