PowerCON In Line Connector
Neutrik coupler for linking cables, one side has the NAC3MPA-1 and the other the NAC3MPB-1.
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. The NAC3MM replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Note: The PowerCon is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. The PowerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Rated current per contact: 20 A rms
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Dielectric strength: 4000 V dc
- Contact resistance: = 3 m
- Safety ground: Premating
- Locking device: quick lock
- Priced per connector: available in any quantity
- Packing information: box quantity = 25