PowerCON Mains Output 3 Pin 20A Chassis
- Power out, air-tight D chassis connector with flat tab terminals.
- The NAC3MPB-1 has a fixed rear cover that cannot be removed, if extra access is required for soldering to the terminals use the NAC3MPB -1-WOT.
- A Locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector, contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact.
- With a fast and easy locking system and high current capacity (20 A rated) the NAC3MPB is extremely robust and reliable. Meets all prevailing safety standards, UL recognized, VDE certified and SEV approved. Very good cable handling and protection.
Note: The PowerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Number of contacts: 3 - for line, neutral and predating safety ground
- Rated current per contact: 20 A rms
- Rated voltage: 250 V ac
- Dielectric strength: 4000 V dc
- Chassis shape: D
- Wiring: flat tabs for 3/16 (FASTON 4.8 x 0.5 mm) or soldering
- Locking device: quick Lock
Priced per connector: available in any quantity
Packing information: box quantity = 100
With all plastic chassis connectors, if rear mounting using rivets rather than screws for fixing, it is recommended that a washer is used at the rear of the connector to spread the load rather than let the rivet dig into the plastic.
NAC3FCA and NAC3MPA-1 are used for power in to a unit.
NAC3FCB and NAC3MPB-1 are used for power out of a unit.
Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating. Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product.