|Home PageRack CoolingPenn Elcom CoolRaC Cabinet Exhaust Fan 80mm / 3" FT80||
Penn Elcom CoolRaC Cabinet Exhaust Fan 80mm / 3" FT80 £108.12
NEW quiet exhaust fan unit has been designed to be fitted into sealed wooden cupboard style equipment enclosures, and enclosed equipment racks where hot air is not being expelled. These type of situations invariably cause thermal failure, as the in-board fans are just recycling hot air.
These exhaust fans are easily fitted into any wooden enclosures all that is required is a an awl, cross head screwdriver and a Hole Cutter.
- Low Noise 22.5dBA (0.3 Sone)
- 28CFM (47.6 Cubic meter per hour) @2000 RPM
- High Static Pressure
- 1 x 9 Bladed 80mm / 3.15 Inch Fan
- 12V DC - 200mA
- 2 x DC In/Out Sockets
- Temperature Sensor Socket
- DC in/out sockets
- 500mA world wide universal PSU supplied
- Mounting Holes align with attached fitting template
- Dimensions (OD) 100mm x 101mm x 25mm / 3.94Inch x 3.98Inch x 1Inch
- Fluid Bearings = 2 Year Limited Warrantee
(See technical data sheet and installation guide for more information.)
CoolRaC Cabinet Exhaust Fan Data SheetDownload
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Penn Elcom Online will do our best to match any price request, simply click below.
Jennifer from United States asks
Could you tell me if you have a 3D model available for this part so I can place it into my next higher assembly?
Chris from United Kingdom asks
Does this unit extract hot air from inside a cupboard or does it draw in cool air from outside a rack cupboard? Can it also be mounted on to the ceiling?