Reversed Mount Large Recessed Butterfly Latch in Deep Plain Dish.
From Split to Hole Centre 19mm / 3/4"
Securely close your case with a Penn Elcom latch mounted in a large recessed dish. For use on large-sized cases. The PennBrite zinc plating offers an excellent protection against corrosion with a distinctive bright Penn Elcom finish. The fixing holes are 19mm / 3/4 away from the central split of the dish making it perfect for tongue and groove edge extrusions. In this reversed configuration, the latch is mounted in the small half of the dish, leaving the large half empty, with a catch plate only. Perfect for tray style cases.
- Dish Width: 127mm / 5
- Dish Height: 174mm / 6 7/8
- Dish Depth: 16mm / 5/8
- Offset: No
- Lockable: No
- Finish: PennBrite
- Material: 1.2mm / 18 gauge Steel
- Weight: 0.44kg / 0.97lb
- Maximum Working Load Capacity: 140kg / 308lb
- Panel Cut-Out Size:
- Cut-Out Width: 96mm / 3 3/4
- Cut-Out Height: 96mm + 49mm / 3 3/4 + 1 15/16
- From Split to Hole Centre: 19mm / 3/4
- Mounting Holes: 14 x 5.2mm / 3/16
- Rivets Required for Installation: 14
- Suits L0526 Backplate